Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Video Editing Tutorial: Basic

Some people would ask how I did it. Video editing has become my passion. What I can say is that anybody could do videos comparable to what we see everyday on TV. Once you have the equipment and the desire to really do it, what you need next is time, time and more time.

For beginners, I would suggest they should start with what they have right now. For XP users especially, they have Windows Movie Maker. It's not the best one, but it's a good way to start. Once you made your first movie, the second, and the third and you still hungry for more, go ahead and step up to more advanced software like Pinnacle Studio, Ulead or Adobe Premier Pro. In my case, I used most of the video editing applications in the market, and then chose the best one that suited my need.

Happy editing and have great times sharing...

For my visitors, kindly leave a word or two, they'll be highly appreciated ...thanks...


No comments: