Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Everyone who wants to make a mark in this world should read this book.

-JONATHAN LIVINGSTON SEAGULL-

Superman Returns brings me back to the experience the first time i read this book years ago. This book has changed lives and even propelled them to success. It made me a stoic person in the faces of trials and pains. Some people called it being 'cool'.

I bought 2 copies of this book. One i never get to read. I ought to give it to somebody who would need it, I must have forgotten about it after I left UST.

I won't talk so much about the content of the book here. Let anybody who is not contended to be an ordinary person find out about it.

This POCKET book is not hard to read: you only need a short time to finish it, enought common sense, wide imagination, a simple heart and huge DREAMS...

FLY! FLY! FLY..........!!!

1 comment:

Jojo Bejo said...

hi,
john,,, ganda ng kuwento ng mouse,,,,may topic in NESTLEgosyo session w/ stall owners in pangasinan & la union is about,,Doding daga,micky mouse & jerry

manoy jojo